Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Final Fantasy Advent Children

Who knew a last ditch effort to save a gaming company decades ago would bring about one of the most successful gaming franchises, plus a movie that I truly cannot seem to get enough of.

Final Fantasy really was that, the company's final effort to keep their fantasy life alive. Then FF debuted on the Nintendo, and history was made.

Today, Final Fantasy Advent Children dawns on Blu-Ray.

FF-AC is a movie people would possibly suspect I wouldn't like, but it is one I do not seem capable of growing weary of.

Some things will just never make sense, and you'll never know what it is I will or won't like. As proof of this just examine my 500+ album collection, and those are just the CDs, not the countless LP's I've accumulated.

So here's to you Cloud Strife, may you now be seen in all your 1080 beauty...and hopefully very soon here in my own home. I'm sure Maelstrom will have his own copy before the day is over.