Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Movie Lord Calls It "Nerdvana"

If you're in San Diego this weekend...I ENVY YOU!

A few of the guys from Mania are at Comic Con, and have been for a few days now, and we loyal readers are hearing all the news via the 'net.

In fact they were posting pictures, and some were of the opinion I was with all the screaming girls camped out in line for "New Moon."

I wasn't.

I wish I was, though.

But, fortunately for saps like me, I can still tune in G4 today to hear whatever George Lucas is going to announce (probably an even more special Special Edition DVD of "Star Wars" which will be made obsolete by the even more special Blu-Ray release which will come six months later.)

So tune in G4 if you're capable. I may even see a few Maniacs on there.

(It's always good to see people you know, even if they're bigots as displayed in "Bruno." Oh yes, a special "hello" to Lloyd Robinson, of the Suite A Management agency: it's nice to put a face to the person who didn't return my letter.)

PS - If you're missing these witty or barely interesting topics, go visit my Mania blog instead. Maelstrom has returned, and we're now poking fun of "Twilight" in much more adult terms.