Sunday, March 14, 2010

Told Ya So

So I open this morning's newspaper, head straight for the comics, and after turning one page I read "Pickles."

The first two panels confirm what I've been saying since late August of 2007 -- the Sandman is an entity we've left untapped for a long time, which is part of the reason I wrote "Sweet Dreams: A Sandman's Story."

A pile of envelopes went out yesterday for "Summertime Blues." Another will be leaving for "Sweet Dreams" in the near future.

Take notice -- just like with my Igor\Frankenstein\B-movie monster parody series "Life and Times of Igor," I again stumbled upon something modern day America is just waking up to.

And, again, it's always someone else with connections that gets noticed first.

2004 for Igor's antics, 2007 for the Sandman.

I'm not saying I'm psychic, I just happen to have fallen into the right place ahead of time, and was completely trampled on in the rush by everyone else catching up.