Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mania Blog - "Anime: Enlighten Me Please"

As Mania is still having technical issues with all of our past blogs, and I only have one active link to one of the over one hundred lost entries, I thought I'd paste the link to the original entry here.

Some time ago, I asked for the help of several Maniacs to help me understand this phenomenon of Japanese animated culture. It's through this discussion I learned of a new favorite show of mine: "FullMetal Alchemist."

Jakester provided his naughty usual input, Maelstrom was incredibly resourceful (as usual), and MBeckham was a new, lone voice that also provided great insight as well.

So follow the link to lead you to one of our biggest discussions in recent memory.

A Disclaimer For The Uninitiated:

This is a discussion that can get naughty. In fact, it does get naughty, especially in our Comments section.

You have been warned.

PS - Ah yes, the formatting has somehow gotten screwed up in the old blog, so it's not as polished as I'd usually prefer. Nonetheless, it's still informative, and there's no point turning away from something informative.